Phoenix&Beau: My vegan & tallow shaving soaps [testers required]

Hey...really interested in the release. Your soap got a mention over in the UK Wet Shaving Society facebook page. The scents sound great!

I know your website probably isn't live yet but is that a typo on the label, should it be '.co.uk'?
Will be interesting to hear how the balm performs. Any plans in future for scented balm?
@DamianJ scented balm is a consideration but we want to maximise its healing qualities. Fragrance, be it essential oil, aromachemical or fragrance oil, could possibly cause irritation and detract from what it is we want the balm to achieve. A work in progress, if you will.

@Nisse prices will respectively be £9.95 and £10.95 for our core range of unscented / scented. Seasonals and limited editions will invariably be marginally more expensive due to cost of additional fragrance materials. We've yet to price our balm.

@MGquiff that's great to read, do you have a link, please? As for our web address we wanted to be readily identifiable as a British brand and very deliberately went for the .uk domain name - www.phoenixandbeau.uk

Evening all,

We've managed (so far :cool:) to keep to our target of Monday 29th February as the day we will open our website for business. Although not yet open if you visit www.phoenixandbeau.uk you'll be able to register your email address. When we open (time yet to be confirmed) our system will send you a natty little email telling you so :).

Once open you'll be able to create your own rewards based accounts which I'd say is worth doing as points mean prizes, or in this case, money off coupons for you. Points are collected via purchases, opening an account, celebrating your birthday, referring a friend, referring us on your respective social media and so on.

Anyhow, better dash, I've got more soap to make.. :eek:

Kind regards,

Kerry.

hi Kerry

"Whilst the Vegan won't (currently) be marketed its evolution massively helped in the creation of my tallow formula."

I have just read the whole thread but must admit to being disappointed when I got to that bit. As a Vegan there is no way I will be using tallow soap but I have liked your Facebook page, signed up on your web-site and will keep a eye on your progress.
Good luck

hi Kerry

"Whilst the Vegan won't (currently) be marketed its evolution massively helped in the creation of my tallow formula."

I have just read the whole thread but must admit to being disappointed when I got to that bit. As a Vegan there is no way I will be using tallow soap but I have liked your Facebook page, signed up on your web-site and will keep a eye on your progress.
Good luck
Thanks @Uncle brian we'll keep you posted.

Back
Top Bottom