Persona 74 Injector blades.

Hi all.
Does anybody know much about the Personna 74 injector blade ?
I’m asking as I have a new old stock cartridge of seven blades still in packaging, I’m thinking of listing them for sale but have no idea of what to ask.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Dave.

Back in the days when they were still available occasionally, I paid up to £3 a blade for them (mostly cheaper though).
They were mainly available from the US with eye-watering shipping.
If I'd sell mine from the UK for a UK audience, I'd be doing it for £3 a blade minimum. They are rarer now than they used to be, so probably more.
Disclaimer: I now have shitloads and won't be selling a single one of them. Ever.
Don't sell them. Use them! Best injector blades you can own and use. 20 excellent four-pass shaves minimum from one of them.
Maybe the "74" was the minimum number of passes you get from them. (I know why they really are called 74)

Hi all.
Does anybody know much about the Personna 74 injector blade ?
I’m asking as I have a new old stock cartridge of seven blades still in packaging, I’m thinking of listing them for sale but have no idea of what to ask.
Any help greatly appreciated.

Dave.
Hi Dave,

Those would bring around 5 bucks a blade. and there's reasons for that high price....plenty of posts to look through.

To me, they are just a bit sharper and less forgiving than I prefer. Kinda like a more than I need Feather DE blade thing but that's just me.

If you are into injectors this is a good time to test drive a top vintage blade.

Back
Top Bottom