Closed Pere lucien request.

I agree Big Boar, it's amazing stuff.

rm2000 & Whosthedaddy I posted your samples yesterday morning and they are on their way to you and themadremmy I'll post yours today so hopefully you'll all have them in the next few days

If MdC is better than LPL then it truely deserves its hype.

I was going to purchase some this week (just had payday )but have to be honest and say I was a little put off by the number that have appeared on BST lately. So just bought a load of artisan soaps from The Shaving Station instead.

I prefer LPL over MdC: it smells nicer, doesn't dry my skin out, is far cheaper and easier to get hold of and it performs just as well during the shave. Personally, I don't think MdC is better than LPL in anyway except it's packaging.

MdC is an all round better soap then LPL, IMO. Scent is a real YMMV thing, but in terms of latherability and lather qualities (cushioning, glide, protection) MdC is quite a bit better. LPL has better post-shave hydration, though. Oh and I actually prefer the Original to the Fougère, although I enjoy both scents.

Mike_B said:
I agree Big Boar, it's amazing stuff.

rm2000 & Whosthedaddy I posted your samples yesterday morning and they are on their way to you and themadremmy I'll post yours today so hopefully you'll all have them in the next few days

Used it this morning, the jury is out but will see if I can master it a little better tomorrow.