Penhaligons Sale

I am recently back from a holiday in York, where the retail outlet had a Penhaligans shop, I loved the Halfeti parfum but decided against it, when I came home I kind of regretted it and ended up buying it online tonight…got a free full size mystery gift, so looking forward to seeing what it is.
It is very difficult when in the shop to buy one because of the fantastic choice, I liked them all.

Bob.

I am recently back from a holiday in York, where the retail outlet had a Penhaligans shop, I loved the Halfeti parfum but decided against it, when I came home I kind of regretted it and ended up buying it online tonight…got a free full size mystery gift, so looking forward to seeing what it is.
It is very difficult when in the shop to buy one because of the fantastic choice, I liked them all.

Bob.
When I've been in that shop, my nose was confused due to the heady aroma all around!

Were the in store prices reasonable, Bob?

Just fyi - the prices in penhaligon sale are usually very close to their prices in outlet places - in my experience york is slightly more expensive, whilst penhaligons store in Bicester tend to be the same or a bit cheaper (at least it was like that few times in the past when I’ve visited ). The picture is from may/ June when I was driving to henley business school for day of lectures and stopped by! (Probably will stop by again next time when going there, on 11th of September)
364FBF5B-359B-48CD-8165-B50B918BF700.jpeg

My favourite is The Tragedy Of Lord George but that’s never on offer and at £210 I keep it on occasions and use Endymion Concentre at around £90 on offer last time ended up buying 2 of them. Bister Village is a pleasure to visit and always pay a visit to Penhaligon’s store everytime I go there.

I have the Lord George EDT or is it EDP i can’t remember i’ll need to look.
i can’t quite make my mind up if i like it that much.
Don’t get me wrong i do like it i just don’t think it’s worth £215 what the wife paid for it.
The bottle is quite fancy with the stags head so that’s probably a good £60 just for the bottle
however they do have some stunning scents i’m just unsure if Lord George is one of them
Edit
it is EDP off course lol
just checked the website they have only taken £5 off these scent taking them to £210

I have the Lord George EDT or is it EDP i can’t remember i’ll need to look.
i can’t quite make my mind up if i like it that much.
Don’t get me wrong i do like it i just don’t think it’s worth £215 what the wife paid for it.
The bottle is quite fancy with the stags head so that’s probably a good £60 just for the bottle
however they do have some stunning scents i’m just unsure if Lord George is one of them
Edit
it is EDP off course lol
just checked the website they have only taken £5 off these scent taking them to £210
Lorde George use to be £185 not long ago but as with everything thing prices shoot up very quickly. It has a different scent to what I have used before and yes they do have some other scents that are brilliant. Bister village had Mr Sam on offer from £210 for around £100 with the discounts at the time.

Reactions: ATG
Back
Top Bottom