Penhaligons Endymion Sale

Just noticed that this shaving cream is currently in their sale reduced from £23.00 to £9.00 so going to give it a go.

This offer is until 17th January 2013 if of interest to anybody else.

Pete

SAINT12661 said:
Just noticed that this shaving cream is currently in their sale reduced from £23.00 to £9.00 so going to give it a go.

Pete
Just letting you know It'll cost you another £5.50 in postage but still a good bargain

Dobbo25 said:
SAINT12661 said:

Pete
Just letting you know It'll cost you another £5.50 in postage but still a good bargain

Was just about to post an update on that because it remains at zero right up until you get to the end of the checkout process!

I stopped by Penhaligon's in Burlington Arcade this morning. Unfortunately you have to order online to get the £9 deal on Endymion cream. The in-store sale price is £16, so I decided to pass. Walked out with a few EDT samples though and talked to a lovely sales person, so it wasn't a completely unsuccessful trip :)

FrankieG said:
I stopped by Penhaligon's in Burlington Arcade this morning. Unfortunately you have to order online to get the £9 deal on Endymion cream. The in-store sale price is £16, so I decided to pass. Walked out with a few EDT samples though and talked to a lovely sales person, so it wasn't a completely unsuccessful trip :)

I could order 2 to save on the postage I suppose, as that remains fixed at £5.50, can I assume that you feel I will be pleased with this product?

Well I took the plunge and ordered two tubes on the last day of their sale, so £23.50 for the two inclusive of carriage, and they have arrived this afternoon in what I can only describe as the most elaborate form of packing that I could imagine for two items of this size.

The box is not only huge, but when you open it there is rigidised/pyramid style foam within and then the two small boxes delicatley wrapped in sheets of printed Penhaligon tissue paper!

Having ordered these I thought I would push my luck with Customer Services on the possibility of obtaining some free samples, and low and behold today I received a Jiffy bag from them with samples of Quercus, Juniper Sling, Douro, Opus 1870 and Blenheim Bouquet.

So to date can't fault the service and looking forward to using the products.

Pete

Back
Top Bottom