Penhaligons Endymion cream And balm

I was lucky enough to secure a sample of the Endymion shaving cream and balm recently - enough for three shaves.

This is by far the most luxurious product I have used to date.

First, the shaving cream. The cream even looks luxurious! How is that possible? I am not quite sure, but the texture looks much smoother than any other cream I have used before. The scent is also divine. And performance? Well, it feels lovely on the face and lathers into a thick cream. Does it perform any better than other creams I have? No, not really.

And the after shave balm. Again, looks and smells divine and goes on the face very smoothly - slightly thicker than DR Harris milk but nothing like as thick as say L'Occitane CADE. Does it perform any better than other ASBs I have, no not really.

I know that is not a complete review. But my impression really is that the product is really really luxurious (I would definitely buy some when I eventually run out of all my other stuff) but is not really a better performer.

Anyone else with experience of using Penhaligon's creams like to comment?

I love Penhaligons stuff. Particularly EDTs. Blenheim bouquet is my personal fave. (Winnie Churchill used it, don't you know!)

Not tried any creams or balms though, but will do soon :D

I'm also a bit of a Penhaligons fan.

I'v not used any of the creams or balms, but I have got a couple of English Fern shaving soaps, and am currently using the English Fern bath soap.

Cologne/edt wise I have:

English Fern
Blenheim Bouquet
Hammam Bouqet
Endymion
Opus 1870
Douro

Ian

I ordered the four set sampler of Penhalligons scents, too expensive to guess at what you like. I have fallen out with powdery scents and have a full bottle of Floris 89 that I am going to get rid of, I hope the Penns are not all powdery.

Back
Top Bottom