Pearl flexi v.2 any good?

Hi all,

I've just seen a pearl v.2 adjustable razor on a shaving video, and it got me itching. Has anyone got /tried one if do what do you think?

Also does anyone know who has them, ideally in UK and what price?

Many thanks enjoy your weekend

Mark

Like Boycie said @Kevy tried it and it wasn’t the best, his video would suggest the problem has been rectified however for me personally there’s better out there & a lot cheaper not that i’m suggesting it’s expensive but iv seem better on ebay
Thanks guys, I do have a couple of razors (although not adjustable) therefore it got me wondering do I need another....
Enjoy great shaves!!

The V1 had some problems with the safety bar moving and sitting squint. Seems a lot of people who had this version of the Pearl Flexi had the same problem. To be fair to them, Pearl said they would refund or replace any razor that had this problem, great customer service.

They sent me a replacement to review (V2) and it still has the problem of sitting squint, although not as bad as the V1 and it's only really more noticeable on the higher settings. It doesn't affect the quality of the shave and its a really good razor, I actually prefer the shave from the Pearl over my Rex Ambassador.

I just think it should be fixed from V1 and maybe I'm just being too fussy but that's just me!
I've watched some other Youtubers review the V2 and you can see in their videos that their V2 Flexi razors still have the same issue where it sits squint, but they didn't mention it.

I've emailed Pearl shaving to let them know, but so far they havent got back to me. They're supposed to be releasing a V3 version in March after the V2 sold out.

I hope they get it right with that version as it's a really good razor that shaves brilliantly.

It's a razor with a massive fan base. I have a 6S but I'm yet to use it. I did have a 6C which is the zamak version. That was a very good razor. I don't think you can go wrong with one.
I can only agree with Boycie. The Rockwell is a great performing razor. Probably the only razor I need. My other razors are because I want the variety, don’t think you can go wrong with the 6c.

Back
Top Bottom