PC Gaming

nice how much did that set you back?

just tried out forza horizon 5, only played a few minutes to test it, sick game....check it out if you like racing games
it was expensive mate £2500 but worth it in my eyes
plus i travel for work so nice to have a good machine
My youngest son 23 has the playstation 5
but due to work commitments isn’t on it much at the moment but we both like it

Playing through 'Ghost of Tsushima' for a second time ... after re-finishing the first part you can travel to 'Iki Island' for the DLC content. Really excellent and very much enjoyed! Back on the mainland for the second and third parts, now ...

I liked Valhalla a lot, though I found I got a bit exhausted long before the end. I'd like to try it again now there's so much DLC.

Currently 100 hours into Tears of the Kingdom and feel like I've barely scratched the surface. What a game!!!!

I'm only 30 hours in ... 33% completed. Progression is varied enough so far.

61 hours in now ... I've entirely forgotten that Valhalla is actually an Assassin's Creed game now and just really enjoying it as a Viking game. Every now and again an assassination comes up and I remember, but it's so far from removed that it is largely inconsequential. Maybe that'll change as the story gets into the final phases.

I’ve just recently got a PS5 and I must say I’m enjoying my time with it. My Series X hasn’t been switched on since June. Always been an Xbox gamer so I have so many PS games to catch up on. Enjoyed the hell out of God of war and loving the last of us. Uncharted 4 was a blast too. Too much good stuff and nowhere near enough time to play.

I’ve just recently got a PS5 and I must say I’m enjoying my time with it. My Series X hasn’t been switched on since June. Always been an Xbox gamer so I have so many PS games to catch up on. Enjoyed the hell out of God of war and loving the last of us. Uncharted 4 was a blast too. Too much good stuff and nowhere near enough time to play.

When you've time, carry on with what you enjoyed ... God of War: Ragnarok is a superb follow-on and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy too, more of a DLC to the main story than a game in its own right but nevertheless, if you enjoyed Uncharted 4 and wanted more.

Don't skip over The Last of Us/II

When you've time, carry on with what you enjoyed ... God of War: Ragnarok is a superb follow-on and Uncharted: The Lost Legacy too, more of a DLC to the main story than a game in its own right but nevertheless, if you enjoyed Uncharted 4 and wanted more.

Don't skip over The Last of Us/II
Started Ragnarok but was a bit burnt out by the time I finished the first one. Finishing up last of us then probably going back to it. Loved a ps4 game called Until Dawn. Proper jump scare teen horror slasher game. Was actually disappointed I didn’t manage to kill everyone off. Lol. Next play through will be a no one escapes alive murder fest. Lol.

That was a saga indeed!

I loved post-credits how it panned back over the landscape, showing windfarms ... pinning it back to the present.

144 hours and the main questline was maybe only 2/3 of the content of the main game. Killing off the remainder of The Order was a lot of fun, there's Tombs, finding all the Bureaus, Contracts, Hunting, Fishing (that was a faff, actually) ... then the River Raids, which have me a decent insight into the two DLCs, Wrath of the Druids & Siege of Paris which I will no doubt buy in due course but I'm a bit exhausted with it for now.

I didn't get into Dawn of Ragnarok (included in my edition) because after just playing God of War: Ragnarok, I'm a bit overdone on the Viking mythology (and there "dreams" in Valhalla that take you into the same universe). Maybe later.

Thoroughly enjoyed!

The Isle of Skye side-quest introduced me to Kassandra (from Odyssey) ... so, probably play that next.

I liked Valhalla a lot, though I found I got a bit exhausted long before the end. I'd like to try it again now there's so much DLC.

Currently 100 hours into Tears of the Kingdom and feel like I've barely scratched the surface. What a game!!!!

After completing the main game, I tried out Odyssey and then Origins, but wasn't really feeling it ... so went back to some DLC I had not yet played from Syndicate. I finished that and as if luck would have it, the Season Pass for Valhalla came right down in price (for PS4/5).

I'm now playing Wrath of the Druids, which is dramatically different to the England arc ... similar, but new things to do, new ways of doing things and brand new landscape which feels in no way recycled from the main game. It's big, too! Maybe a third of the size of the England arc by the looks of it. Bigger than the Norway arc.

If your character is even half built up, you'll be able to jump across into these DLCs and continue improving.

Back
Top Bottom