Pay-It-Forward Thread

Would there be any interest in a pay-it-forward thread?

The idea is to move on some shaving stuff that probably isn't good enough for Sale or Trade but not so bad that it can be thrown out, first to say they want it gets it and they have to put something up for p-i-t?

I can get the ball rolling........

Crabtree & Evelyn Sandalwood soap in wooden bowl. I've used this quite a few times and it lathers really well but I just don't get on with the scent. Plenty of life left in it, I would guess comfortably more than a months worth.

Really think this is best in the "Buy, sell and trade " section.
Just list the item in there and take it from there. I would have thought most of us would look there if we are interested in seeing what things are on offer.

Hi Fido, no need for a new thread, I'm not interested in discussing the film.
I'ld offer a cake of warm spice shaving soap if anyone was interested, and have Yanners Crabtree & Evelyn, in the interests of research.
Anyone tempted by the warm spice shaving soap may wish to first view the controversial feedback in soap reviews 'Feedback on all vegetable soap' first, so they know what they're getting.

soapalchemist said:
Hi Fido, no need for a new thread, I'm not interested in discussing the film.
I'ld offer a cake of warm spice shaving soap if anyone was interested, and have Yanners Crabtree & Evelyn, in the interests of research.
Anyone tempted by the warm spice shaving soap may wish to first view the controversial feedback in soap reviews 'Feedback on all vegetable soap' first, so they know what they're getting.

YES PLEASE :D

I'd Like to see what all the fuss is about and give my honest opinion too :D

Hi Sunbury boy,
Never let it be said that I'm not a sucker for punishment. Would a slightly defective bar do (i.e. a few holes on the outside/ bubbles) like the ones pictured in this forum a bit lower down? I think I've still got one or two left. You might like to adopt Fatmanicwop's technique of frequent passes.....
I'll PM Yanner. PM me with your name and address. I'll pay for P & P, as I think this is in the spirit of P - I - F.

soapalchemist said:
Hi Sunbury boy,
Never let it be said that I'm not a sucker for punishment. Would a slightly defective bar do (i.e. a few holes on the outside/ bubbles) like the ones pictured in this forum a bit lower down? I think I've still got one or two left. You might like to adopt Fatmanicwop's technique of frequent passes.....
I'll PM Yanner. PM me with your name and address. I'll pay for P & P, as I think this is in the spirit of P - I - F.

Hi,

I will try whatever you have, looks are not important to me when it comes to soaps..... :D

I will go with that idea of multiple passes and see what happens.....

Thak you very much

Steve
(PM on the way)

As you can see, my soap is taken....Sunburyboy's offering awaited.

Pigcat, check out the reviews here. I wouldn't say I'm unduly sentimental, but I loved the idea of this film. <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pay-Forward-DVD-Kevin-Spacey/dp/B00005LDEM/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=dvd&qid=1254697839&sr=8-1">http://www.amazon.co.uk/Pay-Forward-DVD ... 839&sr=8-1</a><!-- m -->

In the spirit of this thread, i have an unopened twin pack of "Gillette Fusion Hydra Sooth Balm" & "Gillette Mach 3 Balm" in two 25ml Pump Pots....
[attachment=0]

If you want em, just reply to this post saying you want them.... :D

Steve

Back
Top Bottom