Closed Passaround : Merkur 45c COMPLETE

Very impressed with the merkur I really like the retro style of it I have a souplex razor from 1943 which is very similar in appearance.

I have 10 de razors and 9 of these are vintage but I could find a home for the merkur

Isn't it fantastic? I only had a single shave with it to find out all I needed to find out: It's a masterpiece and one day I will own one .
Unfortunately Bakelite has become unfashionable for current production razors. Maybe carbon fibre will become the next stainless steel. I wish. :rolleyes:

Very impressed with the merkur I really like the retro style of it I have a souplex razor from 1943 which is very similar in appearance.

I have 10 de razors and 9 of these are vintage but I could find a home for the merkur

Pretty much all my Razors are vintage (and plastic) and they all rock. This is a nice little modern twist and certainly not to be sniffed.

Wow what a razor. Had my first run out with the 45c, and its a really good shaver. Lack of weight was not an issue, which surprised me. It gave a very close, smooth and irritation free shave. I look forward to the next couple of shaves. Hopefully, it was beginners luck.

Richard

Wow what a razor. Had my first run out with the 45c, and its a really good shaver. Lack of weight was not an issue, which surprised me. It gave a very close, smooth and irritation free shave. I look forward to the next couple of shaves. Hopefully, it was beginners luck.

Richard

I've found that I can achieve a better shave with a lightweight razor, also how good Bakelite actually is

Back
Top Bottom