Closed Passaround : Merkur 45c COMPLETE

First shave with it today.

It is so bloody light! Very effective razor super easy to get a good angle. The only challenge I had was going ATG, the lightness made it a little challenging cutting through the short hair.

Thoroughly enjoyable shave!

it's quite a surprising shave with something so lightweight, almost cartridge weight but technique of the a DE. ATG should be fine, just be careful not to use too much pressure as you do need to add a bit.

1. Dave-the-rave DONE
2. Rowlers DONE
3. riverrun DONE
4. mattyb240*
5. AndyMc133

* currently with

Second shave with it tonight. It shaves very close ATG I never usually get BBS in or around my neck but it is very smooth. Very impressed with the razor, one last shave and then I'll move it on!

Second shave with it tonight. It shaves very close ATG I never usually get BBS in or around my neck but it is very smooth. Very impressed with the razor, one last shave and then I'll move it on!

Nothing more than here say but I believe it down to the composite material helps with the shave and these plastic / Bakelite razors shave so well compared to the metal companions. How, what or why, no idea just my findings on my shaves. I need the same razors in different metals to prove this of course.

Back
Top Bottom