Closed Pass Around - Wolfman WR1-DC DE Razor - COMPLETE

Gents, it's time for one of Nico's Pass Arounds again.

Now, as you already know, I'm not ordinarily given to hyperbole, but having used this razor exclusively over the past while, it is my considered opinion that this is the finest DE razor that any money can buy in the world today - the Wolfman WR1-DC Double Edge Safety Razor Stainless Steel brushed-finished with WRH7 handle.

The WR1-DC head is a dual comb - one side open, t'other side closed.

This particular version is also, per my request to James Dufour (Wolfman) set up more aggressively than standard. It has a modified 0.74mm blade gap - it gives a super medium-aggressive shave.

If you'd like to give it a try, please add your name below. For the time being I'm going to limit this to 6nr members.

Usual gentleman's rules apply - please be mindful of the not inconsiderable value of this razor (nevermind the 6 month waiting list to even get one), so, in the event of it going MIA or suffering damage, I will expect to be compensated for the full replacement cost of the item which is now 200GBP. If you are not comfortable with this, then, please, do not put your name on the list.

Also probably best to use RM Recorded Signed-For or Special Delivery between members to ensure appropriate insurance coverage unless, of course, you wish to 'self-insure' the item...

You are responsible for the razor from receipt until the next member has received it. Once you've tried the razor - take you time of course - post your thoughts / observations etc. on this thread - the good, the bad and the ugly of course.

Regrettably, as always, UK only folks.

Open only to members of 'good standing' (you'll know who you are!?) - so if you've just signed up today and have a post count of 1, you are not eligible.

Copy and paste the table into your post and add your name accordingly:

I've offered myself up at number 6, as I hope 1, enough time will have passed for me to be accepted as a trustworthy long time member, and 2, that my lend of the Pils will have come and gone before this time arrives.
If you feel its too soon for me to be on the list for this , I will fully understand Martin.
1. Nishy
6.Stacy555

Back
Top Bottom