Active Pass Around: Fatboy

OK, El Gordo's been with me for a week or so now, and I'm about ready to release it for the next person to try. Let me know if you fancy a spin, and I'll have it cleaned, disinfected and boxed ready to send imminently.

And my thanks to everyone along the chain who has kept this pass around alive for nearly 10 years (y)

Thanks for thinking of me but I've had one and sold it, I found it a novelty and a proper faff to navigate its bulky head round my finely crafted mutton chops.

Cheers @Boycie83! I very much do but think it’s a bit soon for me as I’m still learning to shave with a safety razor, and I’ve just got my hands on a flat bottom tech courtesy of @tadpole so have that to get used to too!

So I’d love to have a whirl with it but maybe I could join the back of the queue that’s hopefully about to form?

Flat bottom tech= fat boy on about 2-3 the 4 or 5 mm in height might make a difference under the nose but it's negligible you have to try one just because it's a gillette fat boy.

Flat bottom tech= fat boy on about 2-3 the 4 or 5 mm in height might make a difference under the nose but it's negligible you have to try one just because it's a gillette fat boy.
Oh, I’m well up for it but just assumed a bit more experience would allow me to appreciate it a bit more?

I’m yet to even try the Tech as that’s technically a birthday present (March)... deferred gratification ‘n all ;) :LOL:

Update - the Fatboy won't be heading off to pastures new for the mo, so if anyone else wants a go with El Gordo, let me know....
drunk GIF

Back
Top Bottom