Active Pass Around: Fatboy

Glad all is resolved and yes, I feel a fool.

Personally I blame Big Rob being as he came to my place, drank all my malt, moved on to my Cognac and then walked off with the my razor. Nothing a few pints and a burger can't fix. One day :(

To be honest I will be glad to have my 60 back as:

1) I wasn't born in 1959. Not even conceived. Rob fell off the end of a production line so doesn't have a birth year, more a year of maufacture

2) I am in the process of getting a replating price. Would have looked strange if the original pass around returned looking all shiny and new

So come on chaps, next volunteer please. You will be surprised what a great shave can be had with a razor over 60 years old.

It is older than me by one year and performs far better.

I have only one comment to pass...... ;)

breakfast noise GIF

Personally I blame Big Rob being as he came to my place, drank all my malt, moved on to my Cognac and then walked off with the my razor. Nothing a few pints and a burger can't fix. One day :(

To be honest I will be glad to have my 60 back as:

1) I wasn't born in 1959. Not even conceived. Rob fell off the end of a production line so doesn't have a birth year, more a year of maufacture

2) I am in the process of getting a replating price. Would have looked strange if the original pass around returned looking all shiny and new

So come on chaps, next volunteer please. You will be surprised what a great shave can be had with a razor over 60 years old.

It is older than me by one year and performs far better.
These things happen Chris, don't blame yourself....oh wait, you didn't! :cool:
All's well that ends well! An easy mistake for Rob to make! :)

Paul.

It could be a new forum policy, if anything goes wrong eg a photo doesn't upload, the first course of action should be to blame Rob.

Poor Rob :(

Go on then, stick my name down.
Hopefully I dont like it (no chance of that) as I don't need another DE.
PS, was there ever a 1962 model?
T

No problem Tony. You do need another DE. We all need more stuff in our lives. It's capitalism for you.

PM me your address and it will be on its way. The quicker this razor gets out of my door the quicker it will stop being the bane of my life.

A 1962 Model T? Didn't Ford stop making them at the turn of the last century?

Hopefully I dont like it (no chance of that) as I don't need another DE.
PS, was there ever a 1962 model?

It appears so

It appears so

G = 1961.

Last edited:
I don't know if I qualify to join the list for this one (I haven't been on that long), but if it is possible I would appreciate being added. I've been looking to pick one of these up recently and a try up front would help seal the deal.

No drama if I haven't been on long enough!

Back
Top Bottom