Active Pass Around: Fatboy

That's annoying. Let me look on my computer. I think I took some pictures of it when the doors got tweaked - that might narrow it down. I think we should carry on, but I don't mind trying to figure out what happened. I'd like think it was an honest mistake.
The only positive I can add is that the razor currently in circulation is in decent nick and gave a good shave.

Well, I found the pics I took, but they were all side view. I tried to compare with previous pictures in case there's a characteristic nick or something, but my eyes just aren't that good. If you look next to the dot signifying 6, it looks like there's a couple pinhole dings but it's hard to tell. Anyway, I can message those from whom I got PMs and see if they know anything. FYI - my pics were from June 10, 2020.

IMG_20200610_160757 (1).jpg

As I currently have the F2 I'll try to take some more detailed photos, and if someone wants to see something specific please let me know. The funny thing is, I only looked at the code because I wanted to see the age difference between me and the razor!

Well, I found the pics I took, but they were all side view. I tried to compare with previous pictures in case there's a characteristic nick or something, but my eyes just aren't that good. If you look next to the dot signifying 6, it looks like there's a couple pinhole dings but it's hard to tell. Anyway, I can message those from whom I got PMs and see if they know anything. FYI - my pics were from June 10, 2020.

View attachment 67175
I've taken a photo of the markings around position 6 and I'm 99% sure they're identical to your photo. However the gap on the left side is definitely different!IMG_20210328_224631.jpgIMG_20210328_230240.jpg

As I currently have the F2 I'll try to take some more detailed photos, and if someone wants to see something specific please let me know. The funny thing is, I only looked at the code because I wanted to see the age difference between me and the razor!

Curiosity asks what year does it check out as?

Only asking as I have a 1960 FB I bought afterwards or so I recall. Just want to make sure I did buy after and not managed to get the 2 mixed, but I doubt it very much.

Ah, I see it is a 1960. I will double check my own when I get home just to make sure and report back.

Just noted I passed on the pass around on 14th March 2020 and my own arrived around 8th March 2020 so I will definitely double check and report back as soon as I can. I just hope the two didn't cross paths and got mixed up as I will feel a right fool.

Last edited:
Curiosity asks what year does it check out as?

Only asking as I have a 1960 FB I bought afterwards or so I recall. Just want to make sure I did buy after and not managed to get the 2 mixed, but I doubt it very much.

Ah, I see it is a 1960. I will double check my own when I get home just to make sure and report back.

Just noted I passed on the pass around on 14th March 2020 and my own arrived around 8th March 2020 so I will definitely double check and report back as soon as I can. I just hope the two didn't cross paths and got mixed up as I will feel a right fool.

I remember you showing them both to me when you handed over the pass around one. I think we’d just got back from the Volunteer, finished off a bottle of wine and were well into the cognac...:unsure:

Back
Top Bottom