PAA Frostbyte soap

Used today the last of my PAA delivery which was the Frostbite CK6 soap. Very nice product as well, was expecting huge Menthol kick but was atcually at least how i perceived it mostly but still huge peppermint boost with lots of cooling during and post shave. other then peppermint not a lot of other notes so it pairs quite easily with other splashes or balms. did find the lather consistency a bit different to other CK6 formulas, still very good performance but for some reason the lather seems to be less "frothy" and a bit more "gloopy" if that makes sense but could be my water balance, so will see how that goes, but all in all a very nice addition to the den! would reccomend if you like peppermint scented products!(y)
(y) IMG_3539.JPG

Hmm another session with this soap and again that gloopy consistency almost like your lathering with white "wood glue". the slickness still ok, smell nice but does go all over the place. must be the peppermint oils or something that prevent normal lather consistency.

Small update after now several uses i've come to the conclusion that this Soap is best used in a bowl lather session as this really gives me the opportunity to work the lather to a good consistency. Typically im a face latherer but that in this case remains too Gloopy for my liking. smell remains good and post shave is very minty!

Back
Top Bottom