PAA Blades

Since some of you guys are cuckoo over PAA brushes I thought I'd post that they have introd their own proprietary blade. The sales pitch is simply "over the top" and tsunami level BS!!

After much pushing and pulling we ended up with a high quality razor blade that is both sharp, smooth and double coated with Platinum & PTFE. I credit the strength and versatility of the blade to the Swedish Steel we finally settled on while the dual coating ensures durability, lower friction and drag reduction over multiple uses. Thus making our Stranglet Super Sharps Super Smooth and consistent!

7msFMs0.gif

Since some of you guys are cuckoo over PAA brushes I thought I'd post that they have introd their own proprietary blade. The sales pitch is simply "over the top" and tsunami level BS!!

7msFMs0.gif
Usual mega over hype but I like PAA’s wacky pseudo ’50s rocket man in space, iron giant, reds under the bed, atomic nutcase vibes. Blades might be great then again they might not. I ain’t gonna be swayed by the marketing though…

Come to think of it, I’ve never bought owt from or by PAA but have surfed yon site a good few times.

Take one for the team, Bogey! Go on…(I already know the answer.)

I will try it - maybe - next time I order something from PAA, haven't seen much review about these so far. I like their soaps, AS, have two brushes also and some interesting products like the solid cologne, but din't really get to try much of the "hardware" like the razors or this blade.

Made in China. Without descending into the low depths of bigotry, aside from output from the Gillette joint venture in Shanghai, every Chinese blade I've used has been meh
i have Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Bangladeshi & Thai Blades That are superb
Personally i wouldn’t knock anything until iv tried it or at least heard a review from someone i respect.

Every single item i have bought from PAA has been first class along with the service.
The Jury might be out on the blades but i’ll reserve judgement until iv tried them which in the grand scheme of things shouldn’t be to long

Usual mega over hype but I like PAA’s wacky pseudo ’50s rocket man in space, iron giant, reds under the bed, atomic nutcase vibes. Blades might be great then again they might not. I ain’t gonna be swayed by the marketing though…

Come to think of it, I’ve never bought owt from or by PAA but have surfed yon site a good few times.

Take one for the team, Bogey! Go on…(I already know the answer.)
I’ll send you a tuck when mine arrive,
just remind me when you see them

Made in China. Without descending into the low depths of bigotry, aside from output from the Gillette joint venture in Shanghai, every Chinese blade I've used has been meh

What are the non Gillette MIC blades you have used Sean?

I've used a few, a Baili one which I can't remember anything about, and a few others which names I can't recall but they were the worst blades I have ever used.

I've used Cloud made in Shanghai blades which I thought were pretty good to be honest. I certainly see no reason why a Chinese made blade would be any inferior to a Russian or Indian blade assuming the PAA guy has put a bit of effort into his initial quality assesment when sourcing them.

What are the non Gillette MIC blades you have used Sean?

I've used a few, a Baili one which I can't remember anything about, and a few others which names I can't recall but they were the worst blades I have ever used.

Ying Jili Platinum and another whose name has totally escaped me. Both were very rough

Ying Jili Platinum and another whose name has totally escaped me. Both were very rough

I had a look around, the two Tian Li blades are the worst blades I have ever used.

The MIC Rockwell blade is an absolute stinker as well. The Super Shave X is another MIC blade, which is better than the other non MIC Gillettes but I never found the SSX massively comfortable, but it's a good nonetheless.

I had a look around, the two Tian Li blades are the worst blades I have ever used.

The MIC Rockwell blade is an absolute stinker as well. The Super Shave X is another MIC blade, which is better than the other non MIC Gillettes but I never found the SSX massively comfortable, but it's a good nonetheless.

The second was Tian Li, enough said
I got them after seeing a recommendation on B&B

Back
Top Bottom