PAA and agent shave.

LeeMaz

Supporter
Supporter
Sorry I know this is buried in a post elsewhere but Agentshave are now an official distributor for PAA. They confirmed this means more soaps and scents are on the way. I emailed and they confirmed my favourite soap Future Fiction is finally getting its matching splash released and Droid Black among others. No time scale but I’m pretty excited as Future Fiction is one of my all time favourite scents.

Sorry I know this is buried in a post elsewhere but Agentshave are now an official distributor for PAA. They confirmed this means more soaps and scents are on the way. I emailed and they confirmed my favourite soap Future Fiction is finally getting its matching splash released and Droid Black among others. No time scale but I’m pretty excited as Future Fiction is one of my all time favourite scents.
Agreed mate but i would also like the hardware.
I know things can be tough in business and a lot of people can’t carry to much stock i understand all that but at the same time there’s nothing worse than going to a website and they have nothing in stock.
for me personally if they don’t have what i want then i’m going to get it directly from PAA which defeats the purpose really.
like you i’m quite excited about it but optimistic at the same time

Has anyone had problems with AgentShave and spam issues?

I bought some stuff from them and couldn't place an order without giving them my phone number and email address.I used my work phone number which I have never given out to anyone else on the basis that they may need to call me during working hours.

Prior to the order I had no more than one spam email a week and no dodgy calls. . After the order spam emails have gone up to 200 a week and fake calls of one a day at least. AgentShave say it is nothing to do with them. A possible issue is that the order did not appear to go through first time from their website, after the second try I had a confirmation from another address. Goods arrived, admittedly after a very long wait.

Just to confirm Agent Shave have always been an official distributor for PAA.

I bought some stuff from them and couldn't place an order without giving them my phone number and email address.I used my work phone number which I have never given out to anyone else on the basis that they may need to call me during working hours.

Prior to the order I had no more than one spam email a week and no dodgy calls. . After the order spam emails have gone up to 200 a week and fake calls of one a day at least. AgentShave say it is nothing to do with them. A possible issue is that the order did not appear to go through first time from their website, after the second try I had a confirmation from another address. Goods arrived, admittedly after a very long wait.
Agreed mate but i would also like the hardware.
I know things can be tough in business and a lot of people can’t carry to much stock i understand all that but at the same time there’s nothing worse than going to a website and they have nothing in stock.
for me personally if they don’t have what i want then i’m going to get it directly from PAA which defeats the purpose really.
like you i’m quite excited about it but optimistic at the same time
Hi Mike, we do stock the PAA shaving brushes as soon as they are available to us in the UK.

Just to confirm Agent Shave have always been an official distributor for PAA.
Sorry, I was just repeating a post and PAA instagram I saw about you getting more soaps and scents approved to distribute as well as share the kind email I had from you guys confirming my favourite soap is getting a matching splash over here too! You'll be the first of the big suppliers to do this so well done!

Prior to the order I had no more than one spam email a week and no dodgy calls. . After the order spam emails have gone up to 200 a week and fake calls of one a day at least. AgentShave say it is nothing to do with them. A possible issue is that the order did not appear to go through first time from their website, after the second try I had a confirmation from another address. Goods arrived, admittedly after a very long wait

Sorry, I was just repeating a post and PAA instagram I saw about you getting more soaps and scents approved to distribute as well as share the kind email I had from you guys confirming my favourite soap is getting a matching splash over here too! You'll be the first of the big suppliers to do this so well done!
Thanks for sharing the great news! We have to actually shout out to our fellow vendor Stuart at Shaving Station as the UK representative - if it wasn't for him we wouldn't have PAA at all in the UK.

Hi Mike, we do stock the PAA shaving brushes as soon as they are available to us in the UK.
Yeah seen that mate im on your site regular but unfortunately for you i have all the PAA brushes lol
Only thing i would say is im after all the plastic razors they have so get them in stock i’ll take them all except the Green La Creatura as i have it already

Hi LeeMaz!

Future Fiction is my favorite also from PAA! :)

Gabor

if you are into Future Fiction scent profile then i can also certainly recommend Taylor Of Old Bonds Street Jermyn Street. To me this has a similar scent profile but even prefer it to Future Fiction and has excellent performance as well.

Back
Top Bottom