PAA 4th July

LeeMaz

Supporter
Supporter
Hi guys,
My sister is visiting a friend in Chicago for a few weeks in a couple of days. I’d like to grab a few PAA edt, splashes and soaps that aren’t available here but wondering if they traditionally hold 4th July sales like most of the other wet shaving sites seem to be this weekend.
There’s no announcement yet but don’t want to order and miss out on a bit of a saving.

Not a definitive yes or no, but I've seen a couple of references on other sites (secondary vendors) that specifically exclude PAA from discount events. I tried the other day to see if they took part historically but couldn't find any indication that they do.

I'm still keeping an eye open myself through tomorrow just in case something pops up at the last minute as I have my mind on a couple of sets.

Not a definitive yes or no, but I've seen a couple of references on other sites (secondary vendors) that specifically exclude PAA from discount events. I tried the other day to see if they took part historically but couldn't find any indication that they do.

I'm still keeping an eye open myself through tomorrow just in case something pops up at the last minute as I have my mind on a couple of sets.
Cheers, I want the edt for future fiction as the aftershave isn’t very long lasting unlike my high jump which lasts all day and some. Aftershave for awesome sauce and soap and splash for garden of Bali or aqua dg not sure yet. I’m a citrus fan so it’s likely Bali but I’m not sure.

Back
Top Bottom