P.M's (nivlo)

True, he couldn't remember his password so re-registered (See Welcome forum), contact him through n1vlo.

hi guys i am here...been eating the Queens venison all weekend and no computer handy but read messages as required

Audiolab said:
Patience my friend, he is a bust man but in my experience he is very responsive, could be busy or away on this bank holiday weekend.
Hi Audio! You say nivlo is a bust man, well I'm quite partial to derriere myself, but there you go, each to his own as they say.... :lol:

spandex..

Typing dyslexia or fat fingers got me there. One day I wrote a note to an exec and section should have read "beat its best" and it came out "Bea tits best" I still get a ribbing for that one, I auto spellcheck all emails but it is spelled correctly so it wasn't caught. Thankfully he seen the humorous side.

Audiolab said:
Typing dyslexia or fat fingers got me there. One day I wrote a note to an exec and section should have read "beat its best" and it came out "Bea tits best" I still get a ribbing for that one, I auto spellcheck all emails but it is spelled correctly so it wasn't caught. Thankfully he seen the humorous side.

No worries! it's nice to be able to laugh at ourselves occasionaly. We take ourselves a little too seriously sometimes, I feel, but of course, we are all fallible and we all make mistakes! Smile and move on, that's what I say :D

All the best,

spandex..( I do love that "typo" example you have given above - wonderful :lol: )

I laugh about it now but at the time it was one of those time where you want the ground to open up and swallow you. This not got forwarded and went out to more people than I ever expected but thankfully not many read all the way to the bottom.

If you can't laugh at yourself you should learn, glad it gave you a chuckle.

Back
Top Bottom