P & B Spitfire

Evening gents. Just had my first go on this lovely soap (I know, perhaps not best suited to a very warm London evening), and I loved the scent. Can anyone recommend an aftershave splash to match it? I tend to go for the citrusy scents through the summer. But I'm thinking of those cool autumnal evenings with the hint of bonfire smoke in the air.
Thanks chaps
Barry

I know you asked for an aftershave splash to go with the soap so this may not be up your street but P&B do a solid cologne in that flavor

Aramis Devin seems to go fairly well, in my opinion. Obviously I can't speak for the masses but it's leather/incense with some bitter opening notes. I find it pretty sophisticated and it lasts pretty well on clothing and skin. Not too in-your-face either.

For my 2p-worth, IMHO,
Myrsol F/extra compliments Spitfire very well. It smells a bit like cherry strepsils & they seem to bring out the best in each other.
It is an aftershave splash not a cologne so the smell goes after only a few minutes & leaves hints of the spitfire to linger throughout the day. Well, I like it.

Thanks JayGee. Sounds like an interesting combination

I like Reuzel ASL. It's not easy to find though. It's a light scent, with light citrus notes. Can't really explain as I am not very good describing scents, but I like it a lot.

I have a vintage bottle of that I draw upon rarely nowadays as it is very heady & "green". I love it however and so do the mature ladies. A true classic that nothing else smells like.