Ouch!

Not much been going on in my shaving world of late. Today tho, whizzing over the chops before heading out for tea I got a surprise. Snagged just under the bottom lip with the DE and opened up a nice 3/4" gash in a blink, claret everywhere. Had the odd nick before but never, not even with a straight have I done this. I'll be a bit more respectful of the blade next time!

I can sympathise

<!-- l --><a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.theshavingroom.co.uk/viewtopic.php?p=30821#p30821" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?p=30821#p30821</a><!-- l -->

Maybe the loss of an hour hit harder than expected.

Woah - major slasher! Will pobably take a while to heal up so probably best avoid the area for a bit.

If you were luck you won't have bled on any towels, carpet or other soft furnishings - don't know about you, but if it was me the missus would be buying a straight just for me and they'd find me years later under the patio - none f that "ooh, that looks nasty, you ok?" more like "hope you haven't ruined anything - that's my best towels!"

Back
Top Bottom