OSP Dark Matter release

IMG_20201210_193616.jpg

Used the Dark Matter soap tonight. Lovely scent and amazing performance. I'm really struggling to describe the scent. Chocolaty? Unfortunately I had a little bit of irritation when it was on my face. Not had this with any other of James' soaps so must be an ingredient particular to this soap. Gutted to say this one will have to go on the BST. On the plus side, it makes space for OSP Sandalwood :D

So, will any vendors be selling the new OSP "MKII" version, e.g., Connaught? I ask as shipping (tracked) to the USA on your site is 16.38 GBP ($21.78 US). Gulp! o_O Perhaps that is a 1st Class flight with dinner & drinks? ;)

Last edited:
So, will any vendors be selling the new OSP "MKII" version, e.g., Connaught? I ask as shipping (tracked) to the USA on your site is 16.38 GBP ($21.78 US). Gulp! o_O Perhaps that is a 1st Class flight with dinner & drinks? ;)

Shipping between the UK and US is horrendous both ways, I've been quoted £50 for posting a record to the UK :oops:

Has anyone tried the new Old Gold? :unsure:
Yes - it's a belter:

Once lathered, it's like being in a cloud of the scent. Fantastic performer.

View attachment 61971

Used the Dark Matter soap tonight. Lovely scent and amazing performance. I'm really struggling to describe the scent. Chocolaty? Unfortunately I had a little bit of irritation when it was on my face. Not had this with any other of James' soaps so must be an ingredient particular to this soap. Gutted to say this one will have to go on the BST. On the plus side, it makes space for OSP Sandalwood :D

Duly noted. I am sorry you had the reaction!very disappointing. Send me a PM.

I'm afraid that's just what Royal Mail charge. Due to PayPal rules, I need to send with electronic proof of delivery. I haven't had much in the way of discussions with many other vendors.

Hi gents

Just to let you know that I have heard you.

I have worked hard over the Xmas period on securing better deals with suppliers and can now lower prices accordingly.

Shaving Soap and Aftershave Tonics are now £15.95, down from £19.95.

I have also posted a further discount which is waiting approval in the vendor offers section.

Thanks

James

Hi gents

I have worked hard over the Xmas period on securing better deals with suppliers and can now lower prices accordingly.

I have also posted a further discount which is waiting approval in the vendor offers section.

Thanks

James
Thanks for the update @James Riley

Hi gents

Thanks

James

This is not going to help my spending sabbatical...

Hi gents

Thanks

James
Top man!

Back
Top Bottom