OSP Dark Matter release

Did it? Hadn't noticed that....not ideal :cry:

£20 is a lot to ask. You can get Stirling all the way from the USA for less money, bigger puck and for some people, including myself, a superior soap. I have a few OSP soaps but at these prices I won't replace any of them when they are gone so to put it in Jame's terms, when they are gone, they are gone :)

£20 is a lot to ask. You can get Stirling all the way from the USA for less money, bigger puck and for some people, including myself, a superior soap. I have a few OSP soaps but at these prices I won't replace any of them when they are gone so to put it in Jame's terms, when they are gone, they are gone :)

Have you seen shavingtime.co.uk's stirling range? Pretty extensive
I wish these brands did not testers, but fragrance strips, like with perfume. So you could get a heap of them sent and find out which scents you like best before ordering.
I always feel like I'm taking a chance buying a new soap.
I didn't particularly like Urban Viking for example. And pino alpestre smells like floor cleaner to me lol.

Have you seen shavingtime.co.uk's stirling range? Pretty extensive
I wish these brands did not testers, but fragrance strips, like with perfume. So you could get a heap of them sent and find out which scents you like best before ordering.
I always feel like I'm taking a chance buying a new soap.
I didn't particularly like Urban Viking for example. And pino alpestre smells like floor cleaner to me lol.

Good idea with the scent strips, I find myself in the same boat. Wouldnt consider myself an expert scent wise so reading scent profiles with 20 ingredients, some at the forefront and some in behind is a nightmare lol.

Stirling soaps are £16 in the UK, tax and shipping from the UK must have been paid to bring the soaps to the UK.

For some reason I can't edit my own post.....so this is a test....

The issue was partly fixed.... I can fix posts since I reported the issue but not previous posts.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the mention and the feedback!

I love the idea of the scent samples. That is what I am trying to achieve with my fragranced cards in each package.

It is funny you mention price. I am doing what I can to negotiate with suppliers and it looks like I may be able to negotiate a price reduction soon.

Thanks.

James.

Hi everyone.

Thanks for the mention and the feedback!

I love the idea of the scent samples. That is what I am trying to achieve with my fragranced cards in each package.

It is funny you mention price. I am doing what I can to negotiate with suppliers and it looks like I may be able to negotiate a price reduction soon.

Thanks.

James.

That's very good news on the price front.

On the fragranced cards, I think the poster meant soap's fragranced cards so unless, your soaps and aftershaves have identical scents, fragranced cards for aftershaves only* wouldn't probably satisfy the poster above :) but it's a really good idea and fragranced cards for aftershaves only is better than nothing so it's welcome.

*sometimes and aftershave doesn't really smell exactly like it's matching soap....the case that comes to mind ATM is Red Proraso soap and aftershave ... aftershave scent is much better in my opinion :)

Hi everyone.

I know some of you were saying my prices are high. Just want you to know I have listened and have come up with this for now...

Just to let you know that my Black Friday deals start tomorrow at 8pm. All products are 20% off.

It ends sunday 29th at 8pm.

No discount code needed. Just check out normally.

I welcome the price reduction, even though it's for only one day. Your previous post hinted at a more permanent price reduction ;)

I welcome the price reduction, even though it's for only one day. Your previous post hinted at a more permanent price reduction ;)

Thank you.

The sale is on for 9 days (20th to 29th) and a permanent price reduction is still something I am working on. I was hoping that a longer sale period would be a quick step in the right direction and would show you that i am listening to customers.

Thank you.

The sale is on for 9 days (20th to 29th) and a permanent price reduction is still something I am working on. I was hoping that a longer sale period would be a quick step in the right direction and would show you that i am listening to customers.
My apologies, it's 9 days.

It's good to hear you're listening, I currently own 5 of your soaps and at current prices there are a few soaps that would come before OSP when it's time to get new / renew stock. If prices were more competitive I'm sure more OSP soaps would find their way to my den :)

Best wishes.

Back
Top Bottom