osma mentholated alum!

So the local shave shop, had a new shipment in and I smelled the osma soap with alum, not for me! I picked up the new osma alum and I tried it today! OH BOY! It is worth the try for you menthol heads! Proraso soap probably made it the freshest shave in a long time!

any link on where to get this in UK..
My alum block took an dive (Maybe the olympic fever go it too) and shattered ...

Scared to put the remaining part on my face as it is pretty sharp (Would be fun to tell people that I did not cut myself from that mean looking straight but while applying aftershave :D)

shamreez try the alum with menthol NICE! Imnotcrazy: the alum with menthol. I did not like the soap's smell, too much shea butter. I think a French grandmum would like it!

It is brand new offering according to the salesman. He said they had it shipped from Germany.(where they do their buying) I think it should be all over the EU by now, as osma is a French company.

shamreez said:
any link on where to get this in UK..
My alum block took an dive (Maybe the olympic fever go it too) and shattered ...

Scared to put the remaining part on my face as it is pretty sharp (Would be fun to tell people that I did not cut myself from that mean looking straight but while applying aftershave :D)

Just remove the sharp edge if you have enough left- no point in wasting it, we had a few edges which we have worn down over time.

If you cant track any down give me a PM and Ill figure something out for you. It was 9 US and I'm thinking about 5 to mail it to you air. It should arrive in less than a week. I am not a business, so do not concern yourself with pre payment or a mark up. I like helping out my fellow wetshaveopiles!

Back
Top Bottom