Origin Error

Been logged out twice this morning and my 30 day verification seems to need redoing a few times a day never seems to keep me logged in does anyone else have this issue.. I use on mobile only

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
Been logged out twice this morning and my 30 day verification seems to need redoing a few times a day never seems to keep me logged in does anyone else have this issue.. I use on mobile only
I don't know how many people are using 2FA to be honest but whenever I have problems with it then it's cookie based. I can't replicate this origin error now, it's really hard to track down.

I don't know how many people are using 2FA to be honest but whenever I have problems with it then it's cookie based. I can't replicate this origin error now, it's really hard to track down.
I will follow the info you have already given about cookies and see if that helps will report back if I have further issues seems fairly stable at the minute

iu

I can't say I have seen the problem recently, but here are some observations that at least contain the word 'origin':

My Javascript console complains:

1613686047562.png

See? origin! OK. Not too impressive.

The mainifest.json contains the line:

1613686109224.png

Whereas the document is at

1613686183839.png

... with a www at the beginning.

Maybe some browsers aren't happy?

Just a wild stab in the dark... something I noticed.

Asfalloth

Supporter
Supporter
I can't say I have seen the problem recently, but here are some observations that at least contain the word 'origin':

My Javascript console complains:

View attachment 65050

See? origin! OK. Not too impressive.

The mainifest.json contains the line:

View attachment 65051

Whereas the document is at

View attachment 65052

... with a www at the beginning.

Maybe some browsers aren't happy?

Just a wild stab in the dark... something I noticed.

Albeit the new web standards say you should respond to non www. only, most web devs allow for www. as well, still.
Now that microsoft have pulled their head out of there *#%+ and stopped trying to get people to use real web domains names as their actual internal network domain names, things can get back to normal :)

Top Bottom