One for the Floïd Spotters?

I happened upon this vintage bottle of Floïd today while retrieving some things from the loft. I bought it a few years ago, have used it a few times and generally forgotten about it ...

AM-JKLUpCRGqFCx82vKvoIIN2ut6D__mnwI25jWqFST2bcHhO6Rch7G96zXofdNDFn06gc7bf09RfrE2fHEFi_yaaDg3RDcd--sWYdq4nxGvZc9QmjMTLpis2XOHSdKtfMa8kqdAVgAQmsNyZ35ynRfu5mICpA=w800

AM-JKLU4FUNCiLy09g5CTfRilXjqZkw6q2P12fU99aFrV5a5XoSzOloe-2iFlOIFCUcRG7QJb506bmsPMbZJgU69-JNpgiTNLXw1fCp3ouC7oHI1592U0OtdM-bUIXg7rnkjP3oR62iXl_syJ9rrNu5SaXnpyA=w800

I patted a little on just now and it does have a gentle cooling, nothing at like either the suave or vigoroso flavours today ... gentle. The scent is like a muted version of the black flavour, perhaps a little more musky? Unsurprising, really, as I think this is from the '70s.

The closest I could find to logo and colour is from this advert:

AM-JKLXpncIYcXicPeN2yY4_xySCfd76yAYMgaWX8XK4xQ2aVcRH3VZLV65DHVrumG7BwyIkzPqZ5u-fBXYrsV4PLzMDdSdUust_kG8mM5dOKuY3mr8h7QkiZ2-PApZhmnzWHnept2-eLSSeiQetnO8L8IeCYQ=w800

... which possibly says something about "Now for Arseholes"?

Anyway, what do our Floïd experts know? Does anyone have any definitive knowledge of this bottle?

On the back on the front label (read through the bottle), it says: "Shake a little Floïd into the palm of hour hand after shaving and apply to face like a massage. Floïd's manly and fresh smell will remain with you all day."

Manly & Fresh? Smacks of "moderna y masculina" from the black bottle, which I think is the closest counterpart today.

Back
Top Bottom