One for Gillette connoisseurs

d8786429e319891e8b273f7bf436abef.jpg

Reactions: ATG
Only the British have such a penchant for ridiculously complicated nomenclature, e.g., MKI, MKII, MKIII, Mk III*, etc., ad nauseam. :rolleyes: ;)

Reactions: ATG
I find the exact same, the zamak heads shave much smoother for me, I've actually never got on with the brass techs. I can buff the heck out of my face with a zamak tech (and decent blade/soap), but if I try that with a brass tech I'll take a layer of skin off...

Now having used both I echo your thoughts. For me the zamak gives a much more forgiving shave. Almost too mild if not having the right blade in.
I'll keep both for a little longer but then I'll most likely say my goodbyes to the brass version.
I'll need to keep one Tech in my collection as anyone asking about it they'll get a comprehensive history lesson with all the info you guys provided. :)

Now having used both I echo your thoughts. For me the zamak gives a much more forgiving shave. Almost too mild if not having the right blade in.
I'll keep both for a little longer but then I'll most likely say my goodbyes to the brass version.
I'll need to keep one Tech in my collection as anyone asking about it they'll get a comprehensive history lesson with all the info you guys provided. :)
If you don't get a pre-war you're a girl! o_O

Back
Top Bottom