omnishaver

D

Deleted member 12673

so i got the omnishaver premium about a month or so ago,
ive used it a few times and i do think that if youre after a really quick shave and i mean a really quick shave then i have to admit its probably the fastest shaving razor out there imo

go on youtube and type in 'omnishaver' its basically ten blades two 5 blade cartridges that face the opposite way,
i got the premium one from amazon about £30 and how i initially found out about it was that i stumbled across it on youtube

anyways i rate it but its not good for around the ears but alright for doing side burns if you have the shaven head and beard look that is but if you shave your facial hair too that wouldnt be a problem either tbh

I made this thread a when ago I'm surprised this omnishaver doesn't get talked about on the wet shaving forums but it's defo the fastest head shaver out there no doubt

]

Omnishaver is on offer at the moment, I assume it's due to black friday

Premium Omnishaver with Cartridge Kit - The Fastest Way to Shave Head, Legs, Arms, Body|an Alternative to Disposable Shaving Razors Self Cleans & Strops During Use with Durable Blade|Bald Head Shaver
this really is a brilliant head shaver, highly recommend it, easy to use and has to be the fastest head shaver I've ever used

so thought I'd use the omnishaver again after some time and this thing for a cartridge shaver is amazing, two x5 blades going opposite directions one shaving whilst the other one stropping, honestly it's such a super fast, comfortable and smooth shave

very happy and an easily achievable BBS finish

highly recommend it to any head shavers out there, this really deserves more attention imho

comes with 6 blades although two come preloaded into the omnishaver,
will see how many shaves I can milk out of each pair of blades, will really be interesting to see as I have coarse thick hair

IMG_20211126_174046.jpg

Back
Top Bottom