Omega badger brushes

Fido said:
I'm sorry no one has mentioned England's world cup win. Different priorities I suppose.

England won the world cup???? when was this? Why hasn't the footballing media ever mentioned it!! :lol:

Boab said:
Fido said:
I'm sorry no one has mentioned England's world cup win. Different priorities I suppose.

England won the world cup???? when was this? Why hasn't the footballing media ever mentioned it!! :lol:

Just one of those facts that has been largely forgotten I suppose. I did a quick Google search and it appears this was a Football victory over Germany in the 1960s.

;)

hunnymonster said:
I'm an Englishman, but even I'm sick of hearing about it - it's history older than I am. These islands may be the home of codified association football, but like everything else we invented or made here - we're crap at it.

I was at Wembley behind one of the goals in '66. I cried my eyes out at the final whistle. Perhaps the best feeling was getting the Sunday papers. I got several and still show them to the young 'uns from time to time.

JaseB said:
So....... what brush are you actually using at the moment Fido..?

I'm working my way through them all so that I can write about each one on my blog. I'm doing the four Jaggers I have at the moment. Used a Super grade this morning. Nice brush but too big,soft and floppy for my personal liking.

Just figuring how to get a Plisson high mountain and european grey. Best bet may be to get my daughter in Dallas to buy from Vintage Blades then send them to me as a gift. Much more expensive from Plisson direct.

What a world we live in!

Yes you are right Omega brushed is especially famous for the brushes and his brushes is very comfortable and easy to use you can use with shaving cream for shade for hair dye and for many other purposes.

Back
Top Bottom