Ollies church

Boab

Administrator
Staff Member
LeJog 2022 Finisher
The Rev asked me if I would take some pictures of his church windows to make into cards.I was under the impression he was selling them to make some money for a new church roof or some pews but I have since found out it all went to Henk for a bulk order of formula 5 :eek:
Anyway here is a pic of the Georgian nativity window which has been printed into Christmas cards (one of which adorns my mantelpiece)
It looks better fullsize :shave

church---28-Nov-11800.jpg

Boab said:
The Rev asked me if I would take some pictures of his church windows to make into cards.I was under the impression he was selling them to make some money for a new church roof or some pews but I have since found out it all went to Henk for a bulk order of formula 5 :eek:
Anyway here is a pic of the Georgian nativity window which has been printed into Christmas cards (one of which adorns my mantelpiece)
It looks better fullsize :shave

church---28-Nov-11800.jpg

Boab, the juxtaposition of pictures of the Nativity to a rampaging Tank is not entirely Christmassy...great window though! Any snaps of the Church in the snow? I have a mental image of Ollie being at Dibley.

;)

Nice eh? It's my computer desktop, too, on the Church account of my Mac.

I'll send a professionally printed A5 card to anyone who wants one. PM me your address.

And thanks Boab - nice work. Hope you're mending from your flu. Nice to see you back in the pool.

Back
Top Bottom