Old Spice Whitewater

of the various P&G Old Spice offerings available to us there's Original, Sensitive and Whitewater to choose from.

those of you looking for a trip down memory lane will be disappointed with the Original, it's similar but there's definately something missing, a closer version is the one from India, samples from Paul.

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://closeshave.org.uk/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://closeshave.org.uk/</a><!-- m -->

the Sensitive smells similar to the new original but i'd guess has less alcohol content :?

the suprise for me is the Whitewater, it's very nice :shock:
forget all links with anything Old Spice, this is a young fresh scent along the lines of a 'Cool Water' oceanic type.

recommended for a younger chap or a summer outing for us oldies.

my local Boots didn't stock this but i ordered mine online and they deliver it to your local Boots store free of charge, it's also part of the 3 for 2 offer so i got 2 a\s's and a deodorant stick (that was free)

it does it's job and the subtle scent lasts for 1-2 hrs at most

I'd also bought some from Boot's with their 3 for 2 offer.

I had a rough shave last night and my face was rather raw, under such conditions I'd normally go for a fail safe recovery but for some reason I went for the white water, scent is okay for me as described by Hando but man did sort out my sore chops, smooth and calm.

Normally under such conditions I would be reaching for a moisturiser or cold cream, I didn't need to, that was very surprising.

Whitewater's alright. It works really well if you still want to use a splash but don't want a scent-clash with your cologne as it's fragrance lasts 20 minutes on me, if that. I quite like the bottle, too.

Been using Whitewater cologne a lot lately. Really like the scent, plus its not expensive.

Havent tested how long the scent lasts though.

A simple classic bottle, with a plug top (not sure what you call it)

I quite like this and as said before a modern scent, by the way wilkinsons are selling this for £3.95 and original o/s for £4.90.

Back
Top Bottom