"old spice" cream in tubes

I had to ask this question, I spent a few minutes in the deodorant aisle today and sniffed the new old spice deoderants. the classic and the "original" formula.

problem is, they smell like a dead mouse that died atop a urinal cake that was floating atop a clogged up urinal. And I am one of the crowd who finds Arko to be non offensive scent wise.

I am curious if the new scents are in these shave creams. Mainly because the deoderants were made in the USA, and the creams are SUPPOSEDLY made in india or possibly erope.

I got a Old Spice tub a while ago,(the Musk version). Just had to try it. It´s made in India by the way. The smell is not that good, like a rancid mouse. It lathers well and have a good glide but not my piece of cake.

at least I know now, to bad it wasn't the old pre 1992 change in formula,,, that would have been asking to much.

Old spice shave cream in tubes disappointed me, I think the lather wasn't that good, also when you see the 'Old Spice' brand the expectations gets higher. So in my opinion the OS shaving creams aren't that good.