Old Guy Moans ...

A business friend has a fine for use of the word "awesome" in his office.
Even if something actually was indeed awesome?
I know the world gets overused for really non awesome stuff but a fine........I suppose once enough fines had built up the person in question could spend it doing something that was truly awesome! :)

Paul.

Let me just unpack this and leave it right here for you guys:

Awesome The Lego Movie GIF by Trolli

Feel free to reach out and touch base if you need a bit more of a lift up the happiness index.

Happy The Fresh Prince Of Bel Air GIF

You want me to start on moaning?
The word “movies” that annoys me, it’s a film. People who wear HiViz when there is absolutely no need.
People who queue up to the opening of a new Aldi/Lidl, what’s the point?
Middle age men driving boy racer cars.
People who stand up as soon as a plane has landed to get off first, it’s not going to happen pal.
Why is there always one really loud family around a hotel swimming pool, they’re there at 0800 and never leave the complex.
Why did I need to sign in this morning to a place I was working in today? It was a 20x20ft portacabin with only me in. “You must sign in” I was yelled at by a self important lady.
Oh there’s so many more but I’ve got to put my HiViz on and do a bit of work.

You want me to start on moaning?
The word “movies” that annoys me, it’s a film. People who wear HiViz when there is absolutely no need.
People who queue up to the opening of a new Aldi/Lidl, what’s the point?
Middle age men driving boy racer cars.
People who stand up as soon as a plane has landed to get off first, it’s not going to happen pal.
Why is there always one really loud family around a hotel swimming pool, they’re there at 0800 and never leave the complex.
Why did I need to sign in this morning to a place I was working in today? It was a 20x20ft portacabin with only me in. “You must sign in” I was yelled at by a self important lady.
Oh there’s so many more but I’ve got to put my HiViz on and do a bit of work.
GIF by britbox

I was going to take my son to Stonedead Festival in August, but as the Friday night is adults only (and the band I want to see most is playing the Friday) I've sacked it off. I'm sure we'll head to one over the course of the Summer.... :cool:

One from MI5 to cheer you all up :

Just can’t imagine the late and sadly missed David Cornwell using such expressions in his elegantly expressed writings. (And yes, I appreciate he served with SIS, however he did cut nearer the bone than the great I L Fleming in his fictional disclosures).

JohnnyO. o/.

Back
Top Bottom