Old Guy Moans ...

Am I the only one who gets really peed off when he receives advertising Emails from suppliers after making a purchase, even if I’ve ticked the box for no follow up “special offers” or ongoing info, when such a facility is offered that is.
Even worse is then to receive a further follow up assuring me that the automated response is, “Truly sorry to see me go”.
And when on earth did British suppliers, allegedly using the Queen’s English, resort to, “Reaching out to me“ ! FFS !

Rant over, thankies for listening.

JohnnyO. o/.

Am I the only one who gets really peed off when he receives advertising Emails from suppliers after making a purchase, even if I’ve ticked the box for no follow up “special offers” or ongoing info, when such a facility is offered that is.
Even worse is then to receive a further follow up assuring me that the automated response is, “Truly sorry to see me go”.
And when on earth did British suppliers, allegedly using the Queen’s English, resort to, “Reaching out to me“ ! FFS !

Rant over, thankies for listening.

JohnnyO. o/.
Stop sending me all these unsolicited emails or I will be reaching out to you!!!

Paul.

we're reaching out to you and pinging you a mail for when the rubber hits the road at the end of the day we'll run it up the flag post and have a look from 10,000 feet and make sure we peel back the onion on that one. I am so glad I don't have to listen to or read that rubbish anymore. retirement has its benefits indeed! :)

we're reaching out to you and pinging you a mail for when the rubber hits the road at the end of the day we'll run it up the flag post and have a look from 10,000 feet and make sure we peel back the onion on that one. I am so glad I don't have to listen to or read that rubbish anymore. retirement has its benefits indeed! :)

I’ll be sure to diarise that info, Kluson.
Missing you already.

JohnnyO. o/

Back
Top Bottom