Ogallala Bay Rum - Now In UK Stock

Hello Gentleman,

We have done it again...

Badger & Hone are proud to announce that we are now the Official and Exclusive stockist of "Ogallala Bay Rum" products for the UK and Europe. We are truly taken back by the wonderful quality and fragrance of these products and hope that you will be too.

http://www.badgerandhone.com/shop/index.php?route=product/manufacturer&manufacturer_id=27

By buying in bulk, we have managed to keep our prices ridiculously low and we are still offering our usual Free First Class delivery! This is by far the best way to get your hands on Ogallala Bay Rum products if you like in the UK or Europe, so go and treat yourself. ;)

Cheers,

The B&H Team

Lime & Peppercorns is fantastic! The Bay Rum & Sandalwood is also excellent.

We are happy to admit that we grossly underestimated the popularity of Ogallala products. Our import has nearly sold out within a few days and we are having to put in another order! :lol:

What can I say...

The Ogallala products are also available through our eBay shop if anyone feels more confortable buying that way:

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-And...0QQ_sidZ1011194140QQ_trksidZp4634Q2ec0Q2em322

factormax said:
This really is totally excellent news! If you haven't tried the 'Lime & Peppercorn' version, do yourself a favour and buy a bottle. A large bottle!

Okay, I've bitten and bought a small bottle, despite some 'resvervations' around here regarding the scent.

Ian

IanM said:
factormax said:
This really is totally excellent news! If you haven't tried the 'Lime & Peppercorn' version, do yourself a favour and buy a bottle. A large bottle!

Okay, I've bitten and bought a small bottle, despite some 'resvervations' around here regarding the scent.

Ian

I'm sure you'll like it Ian, I had some a couple of years ago. Got loads of good comments on it.

I might just have to buy some now.

Oh, and this stuff makes Pinaud Bay Rum feel like 100 icy feathers tickling your face!

It's a warm one.

IanM said:
factormax said:

Ian

I'm sure you're going to like it! Remember to give the bottle a good shake before using! The bottles are cool in themselves! My own supply has nearly run out, and I was really peed off at the prospect of having to import it from the States, and all the cost and aggravation that can involve. Now - no worries! Yay!

joe mcclaine said:
Oh, and this stuff makes Pinaud Bay Rum feel like 100 icy feathers tickling your face!

It's a warm one.

Oh Lord.

I'll open the bathroom window so that you can all hear the screams.

Ian

My Lime and Peppercorn Bay rum arrived today. I have to admit I think the smell is fantastic and it left my face feeling great after a 3 pass shave..........very happy.......... :shave :shave and I got a couple of face cloths chucked in for free..........I now have 3...... :roll: :roll:

Evening Chaps!

A few things...

First of all, we have just received a brand new shipment of Ogallala products today so we are fully stocked! We will try to not sell out this time! Have a browse round our eBay shop (link at the bottom) to buy.

Due the the large number of requests we received requesting us to stock the 'Bay Rum Bonanza' sample 5 pack, I am pleased to say we now have these in stock here: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=150500247084

And finally, unfortunatly one of the bottles in this shipment leaked and damaged the labels on a 4 oz bottle of Bay Rum. Even though the bottle in question is perfectly sealed, we obviously cannot sell this at retail so we are offering it up for sale to TSR members. Picture of the damage is below. The ink has run on the tag and the bottle label, that's all. £7 and it's yours. First come first serve. Email <!-- e --><a href="mailto:sales@badgerandhone.com">sales@badgerandhone.com</a><!-- e -->

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Badger-And-Hone

ebayshoplogo.jpg

Cheers,

Joe,
Badger & Hone

99gjr5.jpg

Back
Top Bottom