Occams Enoch - could have been a Super Razor but !

mpf9ret

Supporter
Supporter
I am one of the few Shavers around who managed to get hold of an Enoch without a badly made blade plate, that coupled with the difficulty of loading a blade easily because the blade locating lugs are too shallow, meant it did not sell well.
Ideally , this manufacturing and loading problem would have been sorted - but regrettably Classic Shaving were let down by their manufacturers of the Enoch and their other Razors being badly made, so production ground to a halt. A shame as I have the Oren, Enoch , and The Hiram Commander and they all Shave well.
Today after a fiddle I got a Schick Proline on board my Enoch, and had one of my best ever Shaves in a long time. Luckily my dry skin problem has abated at the moment, so could go for a close finish which I got without hassle.

7DFFA99C-9B73-4AD4-8F37-2C05A7BBEB96.jpeg

I am one of the few Shavers around who managed to get hold of an Enoch without a badly made blade plate, that coupled with the difficulty of loading a blade easily because the blade locating lugs are too shallow, meant it did not sell well.
Ideally , this manufacturing and loading problem would have been sorted - but regrettably Classic Shaving were let down by their manufacturers of the Enoch and their other Razors being badly made, so production ground to a halt. A shame as I have the Oren, Enoch , and The Hiram Commander and they all Shave well.
Today after a fiddle I got a Schick Proline on board my Enoch, and had one of my best ever Shaves in a long time. Luckily my dry skin problem has abated at the moment, so could go for a close finish which I got without hassle.

View attachment 112975
That’s good your starting to get on with this Razor,
there’s nothing worse than spending money to have it sitting in the drawer.
I’m a huge fan of the Oren,
for me it’s my best razor hands down,
Again probably a bit fiddly but not as bad as the Enoch

That’s good your starting to get on with this Razor,
there’s nothing worse than spending money to have it sitting in the drawer.
I’m a huge fan of the Oren,
for me it’s my best razor hands down,
Again probably a bit fiddly but not as bad as the Enoch
Hi Mike,
Never had a problem loading The Oren, probably my next Shave.

Back
Top Bottom