Non-Shaving Item: Visconti Wallet & Purse Set

Hi folks! Please excuse my non-shaving sale but it is something that I thought you fine fellows here might like first refusal on ...

I have surplus to my requirement a Visconti leather wallet and purse pair, both in oil tan. The wallet takes three cards on one side and has a clear cover on the reverse for ID badges. Central slot for notes (folded in half) and a further slot of ... well, business cards? receipts? Compact and minimal, perfect for folks nowadays who carry so few cards because it's all on our phones. The purse is a horseshoe style with press-stud closure and will take a decent amount of change. It also has a little pocked where you could stash a note or two, or something else.

Both have been tried out (as in cards inserted and/or coins popped in) but have not been used, so to speak. The just don't suit me ...

AM-JKLWcaBGrlKecBfifc2HTOc7jJKme-yMh-d9hqkaj3k6PRfWWAL_VeGrGT5Tona0YefjnxVDk3IElXpVR4SYrf4KdYYKWr_deSNpkqN4V8JcDAcxsHI-vM79PcU0MZAD1b2BNFjhullYrCXIIRzpBKYlvqw=w1200

AM-JKLUZxt3ixeYnam8-K9yPIDcPUB5pgrqAdI8fCxrM_nfpkSK_gJDB1ljvAD7j6qEoNe0u4aHQOx5iqkAg8FNiUq1A0PRX1Ip2pjIBgNTkAfaKKYAPSGw72Hfajn6l3_oBefxVDW8jt5WLNQx_mqihR6SnZA=w1200

AM-JKLVlCZ5XfVnUh1x8Idf843J-oyWotAnI_v_xIDYH87uiEYQTu_QwWDxJNlTlso6dDu1NwVWZ6KzCuoTJbEDYJ5OxPVSFj-3WW5B2-c-_sRX7oG8Ug4dh7urO-ddONtclQxxmNteuf3TnJcMgOcVZ_YVjBw=w800

... they cost £17.99 and £14.95, respectively.

You can have both for £20 posted UK.

Back
Top Bottom