Made in (" ") May
Spiced June
GEM July
Travel Kit August
SE September
OC October
New(est) stuff November
DE December

It's a few weeks to go, but for a theme for the month of February how would something like 'Veganuary' for a month to use your non tallow based shaving soaps? I tend to use tallow based shaving sticks more than most other soaps and I thought it could be a good time to give my non tallow based shaving soaps a bit of use.

I'm going for FEather FEbruary and will be documenting my journey with the AS-D2. If I fail to see that through, I'll be using only Feather blades in my other razors.
I was also thinking of doing Feather Feb. Not sure yet, I am also toying with Four For February.
Maybe 4 items and stick to them - Oh man, that will be hard
or
4 razors, 4 brushes, 4 soaps and 4 blades for the month - a bit easier once you have your picks done

... but my favourite brush to use with the Wickham's 1912 is a massive piggy! Kinda defeats the object of the month. Hmmm, one to ponder.

On that note, forget about the Vegan themed month for February! I think Tony's suggestion of 4 for February or Chris's Feather February are better ones! Well, I'm less sure about the latter as I don't own a Feather razor and truly despise Feather blades, but I'd be willing to give one a go for academic purposes.

I'm in the same boat. Featherless currently, but will pick up some to participate if that's the choice. Alternatively, I now have a big enough arsenal of razors and brushes (after being a member here for a month ) to do the Fourfer challenge

I'm in agreement, I don't think I could stick to one thing for a whole month and I like the idea of using 4 Items for the month.

I think it should be up to the user to decide which 4 items they would want to use be it razors, soaps, brushes, post shave products be it one category or all.

I think I'm going to make February a bit of a hybrid ...

Taking @Tony'schin 's concept of Four for February I'm going to stick to the Muhle Rocca, the RazoRock German Slant, the Yaqi Katana and the Gillette Tech but I'm then going to stick to one soap (brand) and reflect on @donnie_arko 's vegan soap month with Wickham's 1912 ... but I'll be using my new Semogue SOC Butterscotch for the month to really break it in good and proper (something I've never done) and really want to run through a collection of Treet blades that I have amassed, completing my appreciation of the one brand.

So, it's a 4111, sorta.

WIMHSWT thread. 'What I Might Have Shaved With Today' where we can all just make it up

I'd sign up to this: posting daily pictures with my different trendy software and shiny hardware (meanwhile shaving with Tabac, a boar brush and just one razor).

I'm going for FEather FEbruary and will be documenting my journey with the AS-D2. If I fail to see that through, I'll be using only Feather blades in my other razors.

Good idea. I have Feather AC blades for my Hawk and also a Feather AC DX razor. I'd make a month with this hardware no worries.

If it's FEATHER February, it has to be Muhle March.

Hmmm.... A whole month with just R41? I'd be in!