No more Top Secret AS and EDC!!

Well, apparently, and extremely unfortunately, Confiança has stopped producing the SUPERB Top Secret Aftershave and Cologne.

It's not clear whether this will or not be temporary, as it has happened before for a brief period. Perhaps, and similarly to the Lavanda shaving cream that was put on hold for some time only to be re-launched this year, the same may happen to these two products.

For those who do not recall them:
confianca-top-secret-eau-de-cologne-agua-de-colonia-340x340.jpg
confianca-top-secret-eau-de-cologne-agua-de-colonia-2-120x120.jpg

I'd like to use this post almost as a signing list of people that would NOT want to see these magnificent Secrets disappear.

And no, this isn't some April's fool prank.. I wish!

Here's my vote!

Well my friend, at this point it will probably be very very difficult to find any.. That's why i'm so sad for it's interruption. I'm sure many members of TSR will give you great reviews about it.

I have quite some hard time to describe it's scent (as in almost any product lol), so i will write what's in the description, sorry:

"With a scent of jasmine, rose and pine, lightly sprayed with notes of cedar and moss. The Top Secret cologne conveys a harmonious combination of wood notes in perfumes and citrus fruit."

Back
Top Bottom