No longer receiving email notifications....

Can anyone help me here?

I no longer seem to be receiving email notifications from the site, which is annoying, as I like knowing when to come on and check for the banter.

Just checked my email and for some reason <!-- e --><a href="mailto:admin@theshavingroom.co.uk">admin@theshavingroom.co.uk</a><!-- e --> was sitting in my "Unsafe Addresses" list. Strange. However this is now rectified. Thanks

I've been to 2 places in Motherwell but I intend on trying the barber thats beside Kelvinbridge tube station. I think Boab mentioned it in a post

andyjreid said:
I've been to 2 places in Motherwell but I intend on trying the barber thats beside Kelvinbridge tube station. I think Boab mentioned it in a post

Andra
That's my barber Luigi. PM me and I'll give you his phone number, if you tell him it was me I think he'll let you book.
I've heard there's a Turkish barber in Motherwell and one in 'Wishy'. Can you confirm? (fancy getting my ears set on fire)

Regards

The Turkish in motherwell dont do the ears on fire thing and to be honest they were great when they first started but now they aren't as good. They now prefer to spend their time shaving stupid patterns into kids heads.

P.S. That barber good then?

Andy
He's brand new. Old school, If you know what I mean! Uses Italian products. If you go, try the Sicilian lemon AS. YOWZA!
Boab has started a thread ref barbers, sticky created by Hunny. I will post the info there (not the phone No. PM me for that)

Cheers

Back
Top Bottom