No attach files box

in this thread.

Sorry this has taken such a long time to investigate. The Forum/User permissions in Xen Foro are a veritable Gordian knot but I finally managed to figure it out.

The forum in question is one for quick introductions and I wonder whether file attachment is really necessary there. This was, we think, the reason why it was not enabled in the first place. I'm saying at the moment that I'm not going to change it but I would be quite happy to be convinced otherwise. Does anyone have strong feelings about the need to enable this?

Thanks.

Sorry this has taken such a long time to investigate. The Forum/User permissions in Xen Foro are a veritable Gordian knot but I finally managed to figure it out.

The forum in question is one for quick introductions and I wonder whether file attachment is really necessary there. This was, we think, the reason why it was not enabled in the first place. I'm saying at the moment that I'm not going to change it but I would be quite happy to be convinced otherwise. Does anyone have strong feelings about the need to enable this?

Thanks.
It's probably not worth the effort in that section, just thought it might be something wrong that needed fixing.

Back
Top Bottom