Nivia Sensitive After Shave Balm as pre shave

As title, I tried using the lovely Nivea Sensitive After Shave Balm as a pre-shave last night.

Wet my face then put some on and left it a couple of minutes whist i got everything ready.

It worked really well and I got a smooth and gentle shave. Will try it again and report back.

I have used it for a long time in its intended role as post-shave, but never really tried it as a pre-shave.

It really is a bargain superstar product, considering it is usually to be found at a regularly discounted price of just £3 to £4 in the Supermarkets. (y)

My wife (and her hairdresser) use Nivea sensitive after shave balm as primer before applying makeup. The professional primer is $80CAN, Nivea $8 for the same amount. Some makeup artists have been known to decant the Nivea into an empty bottle of the pro stuff. Apparently, it has the same "tooth" as the pro stuff, and customers can't tell the difference.

Best kept secret in facedom. I've got the Nivea replenishing post shave balm, will give that a go as a pre and see how I get on. Might not be the same as what you're talking about but how different can it be I wonder?

Back
Top Bottom