Ninfeng Shaver NF-508 SE Razor First Use & Thoughts (Head Shave)

D

Deleted member 12673

hey people so I finally got around to using the the ninfeng SE razor which takes two whole DE razor blades

the head angle of the razor is somewhat similar to the vintage GEM SE razors,
I've never actually used any of those so can't compare this to them

I suppose the angle of the head reminds me a little of one of my other razors which is the razorock hawk v2 which takes AC blades

anyways as there's not much about these razors online I wasn't sure what to expect exactly
so when I was going to take the first few strokes I told myself I'll go a little slow as with any new razor but also due to the angle of the head of the razor

so loaded it with two fresh feather de blades and away I went and tbh after the first few strokes I was sold lool

seriously I absolutely loved it, I'd say it's about medium aggression but this razor is very very efficient,

obviously having it loaded with two feather will help any razor lool

very smooth and excellent WTG, XTG & ATG and just want to add I normally take my my time saving but today I was in a rush and even then this was very easy to and got it done in quick time too

zero blade chatter and made light work of my thick and coarse hair

these razors don't cost much but even if I paid more I would've been really happy with it

of course the quality isn't all that as it's got a cheapy feel but the shave is amazing, obviously like anything YMMV

Here's some pics I'd thought I'd take as you don't see a lot about these razors in particular

Few angles of the razor

IMG_20220311_165302.jpg
IMG_20220311_165600.jpgIMG_20220311_165440.jpg

Below pic loaded with the first (bottom) feather de blade

IMG_20220311_170017.jpg

Second feather blade loaded (top)

IMG_20220311_170142.jpg

pic below with both blades loaded

IMG_20220311_170202.jpg

Thing I love about this SE razor is that because it takes two whole DE blades once your with one side you can just flip the blades over and use the opposite side

If anyone of you like SE razors I'd recommend this especially at the price

Emporium purchased Feather blades there Saj? ;)

Interesting that it takes whole DE blades yet only uses a single side.
Yup that's the one mate lol

One of my favourite blades,
not sure if they've something different to feathers or if it's my technique got better or maybe I had a dud tuck?
As before I always found the feathers to be very sharp but not the most smoothest but these days I find them to be very sharp and smooth, maybe it's just me? I don't know lool

Im not sure if you've used it but I also got the saiver de razor which takes two de blades but takes a minute or two to get it loaded but again it's a cheap on but it's very efficient and worked well with two feather and also a hybrid OC one side and SB the other

I'd probably say I prefer the ninfeng but the saiver is a top razor imo too

Back
Top Bottom