Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can feel a group buy of Norwegian shaving products coming on!
hahahaha yeah that would be good.
To be honest iv spent plenty over the last couple of months. as you know i bought the rex but i also got the ikon B1 OSS that we were speaking about then i couldn't help myself and bought the Rockwell 6s
hopefully (that's) me done on the razor front but you just never know lol

In a few weeks time, the box will be ready to move to the next person. Anyone U.K. based interested? The others on the list haven't been active for a while, so we're excluded.

Guys I’m no longer using this forum or really any forums, so not around to manage the requests - apologies. I’ve come back on because I got a PM, and email notification. Ideally hope someone will take over the newbie box, but if someone needs me, PM please.

@Pedigree sorry, the box should not leave the UK now Brexit has happened, as customs are hassle. There’s a risk of having to pay import duties if paperwork isn’t perfect.

@HenryC is ready to move the box on, so @Scorpio93 please send a PM to both him and me with you name, address, mobile.

@HenryC please use DPD or infact any courier other than Yodel. In case you don’t know, there’s compare type websites online where it will cost you around £6 to ship if you drop off at a DPD supporting shop, and about £9 if they collect from you. Royal Mail is fine but it will be expensive. Whatever you choose, please choose tracked.

thanks
Michael

Hi folks - There are over 100 pages of information here, so can I ask what's in this box please?

The reason I ask is, I find myself with a duplicate purchase of a stash of blades which are surplus to my requirements and so rather that start a "Great TSR Blade Passaround", perhaps this box is a better place to drop that lot into. I had thoughts that we could also drop in soap samples and perhaps even razors ... and then found this thread is already doing that. Potentially.

Right! What's in the box? Does it want a stash of fresh blades dropped in? Might it be better to start a fresh blade passaround?

ACtC-3fGKSlYscRQhrWga4-cHWGIbjdUdIjK6o4XPUAd4bzwt0Z0WinwIbyv9bGUYCKlrc_oPI_y_Q1-IJDLAoa-jB9_rQEiAfQywSRXzAfp0n_LnZ7hyYUEKh4BEhhVhY-KdZlZ3I9vqEpNvfmF1AUtedm4eA=w1200

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom