Newbie Pass Around

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Michael cushion
Have you received tracking now? DPD allow you to delay, or choose a neighbour if you're not in.

Here's a link on how to load the Schick from 2.00.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Better than that I received the box today. And it is jam packed with goodies.
Tonight I had the best shave I've ever had tonight using a pre shave oil for the first time (BBR). And some nice BBA cream and post balm. And especially the schick which I couldn't wait to try such a good shaver @Blademonkey you may have to put me on to your friends that are selling.

I'm pleased to hear.

The BBA stuff is top notch, so I am glad you like it. My two fave items are BBA and OSP, and it's a massive bonus they are both British.

I paid less than £10 delivered for my schick. It's rare to see them go above £25 on eBay.

The ops may have to be the next one or the orange coloured glycerin soap. Ill have a look about and have a word with blade monkey about getting myself one.

I am pleased my little Schick has made a convert of someone else, fab razors, so light and maneuverable and give a fantastic shave with a light touch. P.

Good news Michael,.....I love it when a plan comes together

Hi Gents,
I'm going to try the shavette in box 1 over the weekend, any advice as I have never used one before and I don't want a blood bath

I'd echo fixed wheel on just doing sections, such as cheeks, to perfect your technique, and finish with a regular razor.

YouTube videos are quite helpful. You need to stretch your skin a lot more than with DE, or (that's) at least what the videos told this newbie.

Status
Not open for further replies.