Newbie alert

Hi all , having experienced a straight shave a few times at the local barber shop and being prompted by a member
on here, have decided to join and expand my knowledge about shaving

nash said:
Hi all , having experienced a straight shave a few times at the local barber shop and being prompted by a member
on here, have decided to join and expand my knowledge about shaving

Your knowledge may increase, but you bank balance probably won't.

Welcome.

Ian

Thanks for the welcome
I keeps getting cheaper indeed..., I'm currently banned from PH Sales and on the verge of getting banned from the Sales corner,
i've had 7 watches come in the post in as many days :shock:
and another one due tomorrow :mrgreen:

Hi Nash and welcome to TSR! you´ll fit right in then. The good thing about having a really expensive hobby is that this is a less expensive hobby ... sometimes :lol:

Mikael said:
Hi Nash and welcome to TSR! you´ll fit right in then. The good thing about having a really expensive hobby is that this is a less expensive hobby ... sometimes :lol:

Excellent stuff, as said on my initial post, I have experienced a straight shave regularly but never by own hand :shock:
so ill be reading on an watching educational youtube media as suggested, followed by purchasing the regulatory items

Hello Nash, welcome to the forum.

If it's straights which interest you, well that's probably the worst of the so-called acquisition disorders, though there are some badger fanciers who might dispute that.

Hi & very welcome Nash, have a wander round & feel free to select a few items which may whet your newly awakened shaving appetite. (Whet your appetite ......... See what I did there ).

JohnnyO. \ :lol: