New UK Razor Re-plater

I was recommended JJ from another channel -- I contacted him about restoring a Slim I picked a while back, but the reply came from a Stephen -- so is he a 2 man band, or passed on the business along? or?

After a long absence, I hauled my 6S out of its tin for a three day stint, beginning today. Mine is the very first and original model from 2014, which had the disastrous butchered base plates, which were then replaced with the good ones, made by another method (I think).

It's a nice razor set, and after seeing this, I feel like getting it prettified. I bought a Flatboy from JJ, am planning to purchase a Tritok at some point, and he's a good chap to deal with.

After a long absence, I hauled my 6S out of its tin for a three day stint, beginning today. Mine is the very first and original model from 2014, which had the disastrous butchered base plates, which were then replaced with the good ones, made by another method (I think).

It's a nice razor set, and after seeing this, I feel like getting it prettified. I bought a Flatboy from JJ, am planning to purchase a Tritok at some point, and he's a good chap to deal with.
JJ is a good chap indeed but he's sadly stopped plating razors altogether. He's concentrating on restoring and honing straights amongst other things.

Back
Top Bottom