New Supply Model

Just watched the promo Video, am rather tempted until I remember that The V1 with a V2 - 3 dot plate is a huge disappointment to me.
Price not bad and shipping price good for UK takers, wonder who will step up to the plate.
I originally signed up to back that one and then pulled out in favour of the MARS. I already have a V1 and 2x V2 so they should do me for the foreseeable future.

I originally backed the "SE" and then backed out when I saw they were going to also offer the plates themselves and that they should be compatible with at least v2 of their razor.
I hope they're still going to offer those.

I originally backed the "SE" and then backed out when I saw they were going to also offer the plates themselves and that they should be compatible with at least v2 of their razor.
I hope they're still going to offer those.
You will not be able to convert the V2 to a Pro as new mechanism is built into the Razor. Read latest blog.

I bit the bullet. Mines on the way. Released a few days earlier than they said. Now somewhere between Austin texas and the UK.
Just hoping I don't get done with vat at 20% and handling charge. Will put a review up when it arrives.

Hi guys
Said I'd write it up.
Wasn't so well, (story of my life recently) so over a weeks growth.
I was a bit worried. I know my oc hawk mk3 would cope. My occasional use gillette slim would too with time.
Hey ho. Give it a go.
Fall back tabac soap. Know what it is: great soap big yaki synthetic great lather.
Here he go. This is odd, first thing is, not used to the narrower non ac blade. Then....its effortless! Easy to get angle just put flat on your face. Really really easy.
Perhaps x grain would be difficult. Not at all. Both left and right.
Against the grain. Easy too.
Pleasantly suprised. Really really close shave with no effort at all. Couple of knicks, I'd been unwell and skin has suffered. So a few knicks.
I'll use this again. Definitely didnt waste my money. Only real problem is I've got a few razors all good. This is up there. Got a few good soaps too and brushes and blades. Got an other one now.
Ease of use 10. (Blade injection easy.) Easy angle.
Smoothness 9.
Ascetics 10. I like its look. Well made solid. Good weight.
Value 10

Attachments

• 20220221_090404.jpg
    20220221_090404.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 14
Back
Top Bottom