New Section

I suppose you want to talk about the golf?

I had the American commentary on Sly which bored me to tears, not Rory's fault so watched a silly film instead.

doh, you should have put the brits on. Great result for Rory but since the final round was parade after the first few holes it was not as exciting as usual.Can't take anything away from him though, destroyed the course and the field.

ive golf golf AD bigtime

said last year no more putters after 13 last year..15 year before...now up to having six this year already......i need help bad...why am i buying them..

any help please

n1vlo said:
ive golf golf AD bigtime

said last year no more putters after 13 last year..15 year before...now up to having six this year already......i need help bad...why am i buying them..

any help please

Put some on the BST :) ,, Im looking for a good deal on a Ping or Odyssey if you want to sell one.
regards, beejay

Bill, please tell me those brushes are for a Geordie rather than a fan of liquorice allsorts.

antdad said:

Bill, please tell me those brushes are for a Geordie rather than a fan of liquorice allsorts.

:), I think the client may be a Liverpool or Everton fan but the brushes were commissioned to match the black and white theme in his new bathroom.
regards, beejay

Back
Top Bottom